Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Insightful chat with KS

I had a very good chat with KS last night. We talked about so many subjects that I doubted if he ever initiated this kind of chat with his brother, ever.

I've known KS for as long as I knew his brother. Coming close to about 7 years, maybe. I've portrayed KS as a guy with very few words, very much back-laid to himself and doesn't demand much from others. Very opposite from his brother who is more a socialite, expressive, naughty and what can I say, attractive.

Had dinner with KS at Hap Chan Restaurant, Bugos Makati city. We started talking since we got a taxi, all the way through the peak traffic jammed; while we were eating and until he walked me home.

We talked about personality, family, expectations, $$, career, future plans, and on top of everything, we spoke about love.

I've always envied his girlfriend so much when KS planned for their Christmas holiday last two years. He brought his girlfriend to Hong Kong Disneyland on Christmas Day, living in Disneyland's Hotel Suite Room! All on his expenses. Well, maybe it's not really the monies that really counts (but that heck is really a lot of money!) but...don't any girl would dream to live in such fairy tale at least once in a lifetime? First class Xmas celebration at Disneyland with all those heart-throb childhood cartoon characters surrounding you....singing all those never-to-forget main theme songs from Cinderella, Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast....

and the sweetest thing about Ks is...he writes a diary (everyday!) since the first day he dated his girlfriend and kept all those happy, unforgettable first-kiss moment, first-fine-dining moment, first-sex-moment, first-fight, first make-over, first ahh...whatever...It just proved how important the relationship is to him..!

Such a loving guy, with such pampered girlfriend....they ended the relationship end of last year. Due to irreconcilable opinions and unattainable indifference in life.

KS told me, distance is really one of the main problem towards the breakdown of their bond. Deep inside my heart, a voice whispering to my inner sense:

The greatest problem I have now is also distance. I'm distantly away from my family and my friends. I'm distantly away from a location call Home. I have courageously faced all difficulties I have here physically and emotionally, but I have placed my heart at a far far place called --> distance.

And so, I told KS. I don't think he should be sad for too long (which he kept on denying that he is sad) because he had a very memorable love chapter with her after all. If all he could feel now is sadness, then he had wasted all those amazing memories together....I know nothing I've said would bring them together again, but at least he knows that it is not the end of everything ever. We do fall out of love at some time in our life, but eventually we will discover another splendid form of love again someday; and as we look back, it never felt so bad after all!

As for myself, I shouldn't feel so empty inside too. Since I've decided to leave home for awhile and absorbs a new adventure out here, I should let loose and blends all my emotions well. I should make everyday an interesting encounter, let it be happy or sad. So later on when I'm already getting enough of this, and decides to be Home again, I would profit from this lifetime experience which no money can buy after all. And as I look back, it will never feel so bad after all....!

1 comment:

  1. Yes....as you said, when we look back, it wasn't so bad after all.. :)

    ReplyDelete