Friday, November 13, 2009

Self-pampering

My maid laughed at me today for roaming around the house with nothing much better to do, perfectly aimless. She said cheekily in her broken English, "Mam Yenny, you boling, nothing many-many things to do?" Well, practically she was just teasing me that I look boring and restless at home. Hmmphhh...how can I let my maid tease me, I must be heading somewhere or doing something in the next minute..!

Grabbed my wallet, rushed downstairs and my intuition lead me to the nearest pharmacy. Was looking for some good hair-spa oil so I can lay like a dead corpse on the bath tub and enjoy rejuvenating my hair for the rest of an hour. Isk Isk...can't spot anything good for hair..

A quick glimpse at the right corner of the shelf, I saw a small packet written "Face Sauna" and something scribbled on it as refreshing, cleanses..bla bla bla...

Garnier Synergie Pure Sauna Mask - a clay-like face mask with self-heating ability to cleanse pore and jazz up tired/dull skin. Wow, perfect for my shameless situation now!

~~~Before & After

Well, it does really feel good. Due to it's heating effect, my skin feels less "tight" after using it and some of those dull colored spots on my forehead actually vanishes. Garnier did not pay me a single penny for all these comments, but I never thought that it could do so much wonders on my skin. I only concentrated the clay on my forehead, nose & chin but it does leave some reflexology effect on my whole face, maybe thanks to its heating element.

I've always been using the Neutrogena Facial Mask and I thought that is the best I've ever tried. But this Garnier is equally amazing!

And thus, hope that I'll be enjoying a good-good slumber ahead tonight! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment