Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sicko me!

Hmm...I'm feeling feverish again today. Doctor says I have a sore throat coming up and gave me some Vitamin C and fever medicine. I think it's sleep deprivation ( I'm always using this word lately - sleep deprivation). I'm already drinking more water each day and refuse to eat anything heat-y. But waking up this morning, I saw a bright pink pimple on my left cheek and I know something is going wrong with my body. I don't usually get any pimples unless it's the time of the month. But now, I'm already feeling that my body temperature raising and clear signs on my face is showing me warnings~~I'm getting s.i.c.k.

My mood at work is plunging downwards recently. I don't know why I'm so unhappy at times and feeling unfair, dissatisfied and clueless about the whole metaphor at my workplace. Even though some of the hardship in taking this challenge are truly pre-determined before I decide to come, but there are seemingly so many other elements that is unknown and unwelcoming to me now. Too many loopholes in my work that I've unearthed in such short term and I'm beginning to doubt if the grass could really be greener on the other side.

There are signs that I might be able to be transferred to another department soon. Of course I'm looking forward to a change, but whether it is a positive sign or otherwise, nobody can tell. However, I still hopes it is a good change for me to be able to explore further and be doing something else rather than this pile of shit I'm into now.

If things really doesn't work out, Malaysia is better be ready to accept an additional number of jobless-chap in the country soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wei sis...if you are really sick, better get a good rest. Honestly, no point working like a zombie but in the end you get a bad health condition. Remember, health is wealth.

    Another thing, if you seriously think that this is not the job that suits you, it's not the end of the world. Come back to where you belong. Chin hai wan ng sai geh. I know you wanted a better pay/fast money job, but if you truly ask me, I would say a talent and potential lady like you joining the gaming/gambling industry is a waste.

    No offence because it's still a job anyway and I know I shouldn't be saying this at this particular time. But I just want to let you know, if you feel that this is not for you, it is not a waste as I feel you can do something better.

    Cheers lady and recuperate your health properly. Don't make superdad, supermum and supersis worried. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the economy is improving now, more jobs are available. No worries for an outspoken lady like you. Jobs??? Anytime laaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh..then what type of industry should I be joining arr...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very subjective ge wor depending on your interest...and since you have an extensive experience in MAA, you can consider joining back the insurance line. Many big and stable insurance company out there. Or for a change, try something else like.

    Log on to www.jobstreet.com.my for more information.

    ReplyDelete