Wednesday, November 25, 2009

10 things I look forward to......

Well, the end of the year is drawing near, and gawd knows what I had done/accomplished in the last 300++ days of my life...People should be talking about the coming New Year's resolutions by now (if they are already bored crapping about Xmas gits anyway..) but it suddenly crossed my mind that - what are the things I would look forward to do before the year ends?...

Hmmpphh...Hmmmpphh

1. Boost up my training on the treadmill so I can get cellulite-free legs by next year (yes, I'm having that orangey-look on my thighs and I'm not ashamed to tell everyone here haha)

2. Buy a pair of knee-length boots (I still can't forget "that" boot I saw at Landmark) and a matching punky black dress

3. Be more dedicated and enjoy my work here so time files faster - also, I can be home even faster

4. Learn more Tagalog so I can use a foreign language to curse some selfish Malaysian when I'm back; and enjoy the feeling that they don't what know I'm cursing about

5. Improve my relationship with Bobby and enjoy the companionship here while we can

6. Take well-balanced meals daily - more fruits, veges and soups. Less instant noodles! Less rice! Less meat!

7. Capture more photos and send home to family & friends (I have always loved photography, but it just stopped with no better reasons...)

8. Indulge and pamper myself more with massages/spa/glorious food/fun outings

9. Save at least 60% of my salary here (gosh if only I can do this, I can be gawd damn rich man.....)n - gambateh!

10. Be happy, worry less, frown less - smile ^.^

Do you think I can...?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Who doesn't have cellulite unless you are one of those famous A-list celebrity!
    2. Well, shopping is indeed a girl's job!
    3. Good motivation line "be home faster"
    4. Hey...that's unfair! Teach me some.
    5. Errrr....sexually? Hehehe....
    5. Btw, is he following you back also next year or he's gonna stay?
    6. Less instant noodle and less rice is ok but take more meat as meat is protein. Good for people who exercise. And milk! Your sis me has been taking a glass of milk everyday, good for slimming.
    7. I think you should.
    8. This one is 100% a must!
    9. Errr...save is a must but you must also learn to enjoy life no matter where you are. Don't just work like a cow because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. So, do what you feel like it. If you can't save 60%, then go for 40% or 30%, at least there is still something. (Warning: Listen only if you think is right!)
    10. This looks like the easiest but sometimes it is one of the hardest thing to do especially when you are in bad mood.

    Anyway....hope your resolutions for the next 30 days will come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are still in MAA, time flies faster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis: I'll try to accomplish at least 4 out of 10, maybe @.@
    Rene: Gawd, who's time moves faster? mine or yours?

    ReplyDelete