Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I choose to live on...

As I mentioned at Facebook earlier, life is full with choices.

You need to choose what breakfast to have in the morning, and what dress to wear, which shoes to pair with it, and then which road to take, what to say, what to do.....bla bla bla...the list just never ends!

But think again, slotted in between all those difficult choices I have to make, I almost neglected the joy about all the routine stuffs I have everyday. Like; you see - I don't make a choice which toothbrush to use because I only have one. I can't choose which car to drive because I can't afford another one (eventho I wished to). I can't choose to work or not, because I had to. I can't choose to stop the time as and when I want it to halt.

Despite all these comparative choices I have in my daily lives, don't you think all goes down to one simple reason why we are in such state of dilemma? Just because we choose to live..! We choose to be awake and play a role called human.

I don't care if it's really that difficult for me to make a choice or not. I don't care if any choices I've made will produce whatsoever consequences I'd like it or not....

I just choose to live on.....and just like everyone else, always look forward to a better tomorrow. A better life ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment