Sunday, February 14, 2010

1st day CNY a.k.a. V-day

There goes my first day of CNY, and also bye-bye to Valentine's Day 2010.....with no regrets.

Called Dad Mom this morning for some CNY wishes and am glad that they are having their own plannings today. At least they are not bored sitting at home. they will join 5th Aunt for some prayers at the temple, and then head straight to other aunties' houses for gathering. Even though I do miss them, but it's not as bad as it was a month ago. Maybe I just accompanied them last week, and they are in best condition currently. And no fret, I'll be seeing them again soon (or too soon :p)

Valentine's day have never been too special to me anymore. Even if it might sound a lil' ol' skool, but I still agree that "if we are in love, then we are in love everyday, every single moment...." Why wait til V-day to express love, or why only add those spice in a relationship only once a year? A blessed relationship should be cherished with every single heartbeat.

There goes Day 1.....let's see what happens to Day 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment