Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to me........

Today is the simplest, yet most touching birthday I ever had. I made 2 birthday wishes.

I finally had the courage to approach my Supervisor and told him about all matters I find unbearable about my Team. Being a protective and typical Supervisor, he did not proceed to make solutions; he rather make excuses. Lame ones. Well, of which he consciously forced me to head for my back-up plan - resignation. After much nonsense-talking and blah-ing, he finally agree to my resignation, but requested that I would stay to help him out on this peak times. Of which I agreed. No harm, so I can have more time to accomplish my second birthday wish.

I wish B would tell me that he would not let go of this relationship. I wish B would also tell me that he too cherish this relationship as much as I did. I wish B would tell me to wait for him, and one fine day, we can be together again. TOGETHER - Just the way we did here in Makati.

But he didn't say anything.

He just cried when I told him I've tendered resignation. At that moment, I think there aren't anything I need him to say anymore. I can feel it already....

1 comment:

  1. I really don't know what and how to say when it comes to love. It can be so complicated at times and wonderful next.

    But I feel for the both of you. Truly. If you know who I am, you will know that at this particular moment, I'm having tears in my eyes. Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now. Please take care of yourself and cherish your every moment there with B. Love.

    ReplyDelete