Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's TIGER this year...!

I'm welcoming the Tiger Year at Makati City, and hope this year brings abundance of joy, happiness, pinky health and prosperity to the Ho family, relatives, and friends. I personally pray for a smooth sailing year ahead, and may every obstacle bestowed with hearty smiles.....

I am thankful for all things I've been through in year 2009, let it be good or bad, happy or sad; because it had shaped me into who I am today - with utmost contentment.

I am also thankful that I have established a very strong bond and commitment with my family, especially SuperDad & SuperMom; they are worth every seconds in my life.

I am very thankful to have Bobby with me, going through all laughter and tears; and made me found a piece of jigsaw puzzle which I've never thought I could find again.

Last but not least, I am most thankful to all people whom crossed paths with me and in every simplest way showed me some meanings in life.

Look forward to an energetic, charismatic and roaring TIGER YEAR....!



1 comment:

  1. Ehhh...didn't know that Eeyore is under the tiger category...hehehe

    Gong xi fa cai to you and bobby! ;)

    ReplyDelete