Monday, February 22, 2010

serenity at a moment......

You know, when you feel burdened, it's like carrying a huge rock behind your back. It hurts like hell when you stretch your shoulders because of the weight it has to sustain. And when you finally decided to take-off a small piece of it, it feels much much better. A tiny change to a drastic situation can lead you to serenity at a moment. A moment communicated with love....

Today, I've learned to take things slowly. Take a step back and try to see the whole picture. Hold a coin too near to your eyes, it blocks your full vision. Take it further away and see again; this time the coin looks so small and insignificant, because the world seems much brighter and merrier.

If I ever hold a coin too near to my eyes again, remind me that I can stretch out a bit; and find peace that it's never the end of the world yet. Scrap off a little problem at a time, and I can circulate good vibes again. Even if I have done all I can; but the world's still gonna end - do you think I can make a difference..?

No comments:

Post a Comment