Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

I have never really attended any Halloween Party in my life, until yesterday. Yes, I never did. I think Halloween is not a very IN thing way back in Malaysia. Although we do have a fair amount of Christians (a good mix of chinese and indians), but I don't see people, or practically zombies roaming Jalan Tun Razak on Halloween's Day!

Here does. I saw penguins, batman, pumpkins (popular one!) and a lizard kid walking along Valero St yesterday. As for the grown ups, I saw skeleton man, accidental deaths, witches, vietnamese souls, vampire (boring!) and mummies -- partying all night long.

And me..? Ha Ha .. I was supposed to be a dead waitress, but my make-up swayed me to another theme. I looked more like a possessed waitress. Imagine I was working late at one particular night, patrons were undoubtedly demanding and I was working my life off. And suddenly, a drunkard came over and forced his stinky breath lips on me...and wooosssshhhh! The devil came to me, gave me unlimited strength...and I strangled the big-O disgusting man to his last breath. And after which, I attended Stellent's Halloween Party. The End.



urrgghh...LAME!

It was not a very very enjoyable party, because I was unwillingly chosen to be the Event MC that night. I was crapping my voice away, and all I've got is a bunch of not so sporting audiences. Well, not all of them, but most of them were so-not-cool. In fact, not everybody came dressed up! Some of them were too shy, a small quarter just wanted to look pretty, and the rest just joined for free food and drinks. Duhhz..should have spiked their drinks with some sorts of poison. If they don't participate to the fun, no healing potion for them!

my-oh-my, no matter what it was -- Yenny's first Halloween Party! Guess I won't have the opportunity to participate in this kinda event anymore. OR else, I can just bring my experience and spirits back to KL, and hope my bunch of buddies there will do something for Halloween 2011!

3 comments:

  1. First thing, WOW! Wish we have this Halloween celebration here. Would love to dress up my boy for a trick or treat. Yesterday, on Disney channel were showing Halloween theme cartoons and my boy was practically pointing to the TV and told me, mummy it's Halloween. Then, I asked him, trick or treat? He said treat. So, I gave him a sweet. Boy, that was fun!

    Wish we have Halloween celebrations here but what to do, it just wasn't famous here. Not a custom to celebrate Halloween. You know la....majority of our population. Plus, it's not a public holiday as in the Western countries.

    Btw, it was not much fun if the people who went for such party was not participating enough. First, you need to dress up. That's the whole idea. Secondly, you need to take part and be active. Maybe you just don't get a bunch of crazy crowds.

    Well....you can try to bring your 'semangat' back here and organized one. Think it would be so much fun! But don't allow them to roam the streets. Wouldn't want them to end up in balai! Hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya....you looked like a possessed waitress. If you wanna look like a dead one, you should make up your face white white and your eyes black black patch and some blood stains here and there or over your face. That should do it.

    White white face...black black eyes...sounds like panda? @_@'

    Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wokies, I promise to initiate Halloween Party for everyone (we adults and kids included) since I've got the experience here. But knowing our group of friends, I doubt if they are participative enough...let's get our fingers crossed :)

    My face was powdered so thick, but still not white enough! Guess it's because I'm not a fair type...but nvm la, friends commented that I do look scary enough. Mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete