Saturday, October 16, 2010

some other things.....

All my senses are finally coming to a consensus on Friday night. I gathered enough courage to say things I was afraid to say. I have made decision of matters I was chickening from much earlier.

It feels light. And I've got love too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Halloween coming end of October, and I happily, if not gladly taken the honor to become Emcee of Event that night. I have no idea what Halloween is all about, except some silly make-ups by some hippies, and many darn spooky pumpkins hanging at corners. Now I know that those make up are meant to ward off bad spirits, and that orange-y object has a name, Jack-O-Lantern.

The Pinoys celebrates Halloween like how I celebrate 14th Day 7th Month's of Chinese Lunar Calendar (does celebrate sounds too jovial?).....Thinking that I should get customary with the Pinoys, which I think I haven't been too sporting since I came here. Why waste a night full of fun & craps away just like the years before? I AM IN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might go to Batangas Beach with Bob and a big bunch of his departmental colleagues next weekend. Of course I am looking forward to it. Heard that's a nice white sandy beach out there. But not necessarily sunny. Weather have been quite weird lately. We just received alerts of Typhoon Megi passing by Metro Manila within 2-3 days time. We are advised to be prepared (if not for the worst) that there may be heavy rain with thunderstorms. It just happened this morning. Sudden shower, then thunderstorms lasted for an hour.

Hmmm...wonder if weather can be kind to me next week, if I can make a day-off to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment