Thursday, October 28, 2010

once bitten....run!

hey you better put more clothes on. You've got a bareback, bra strap is seen and I can even see through that lining you have in there!

Wow, lining! Okay, I wasn't exaggerating at all. Now don't you ask me why I was so "amazed" by that remarks you made that day. You think it was normal, I think it was hilarious! It was breath-taking! It was disgusting.

1. Her sexiness may and may not have anything to do with you. You may choose to visualize, but making verbal connection is putting yourself in a situation which suggests the latter. You do have almost anything to do with her.

2. Making a lame remark, and then transferring the anger (for making a lame remark) on me is never gonna cover you up. In fact, it made the situation go filthy. Very very pathetic too.

3. There's no point of thinking if giving any excuses can make the whole damn thing turn around. What have been said, have been said. Be a gentleman and admit that it slipped your tongue.

Yeah, I am feeling absolutely NOT OK because it feels like an almost-dejavu. I don't want to be placed in a situation I was at before. Not any single chance. It was not easy, and if you cannot be a hero, don't expect me to become one too.

Yeah, a past is a past. I forgive but I couldn't forget. And I don't think any normal human will be able to forget THAT incident. It's just like the art of tattoo. Once you got it in, it's forever there. Laser remove it, but scars remains.

Yeah, I think I have been bitten once , and supposedly I'll be twice shy. But anyone knows me will predict correctly -- I'll run! Being shy is asking too much from me.

So, I have blurted it all out. Here. urrghhhh...should do it at Facebook or somewhere damn visible, but hell...statement too long. Since I won't have the courage to tell you straight to the face, I hope this helps. My therapeutic e-confession.

To, Mr. Muuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment