Saturday, October 2, 2010

my first Tiramisu -- with Enrico Loh

I don't know why many people perceive me as a dumb chef. They think I can't cook rice out of an electronic cooker, and many doubt if I can fry a telur mata kerbau. Gosh, they don't know me yet.

I am learning, and progressing into a better kitchen person, since I came to Makati. Who doesn't agree that every survival skill includes making foods edible? Let's see. I have made mongo, chili okra, sweet & sour pancit canton and herbs & spice chicken ... these are the confirmed edible ones. Others, I am still projecting myself to it.

My third achievement back Home -- was learning some good hands at Tiramisu. I think I met Enrico a.k.a Rojak at UCSI, and no better memories about cookery reminds me of him. This Food Science guy, who gets kinda lots of attention from gals because he cooks. LOLX....and to my surprise, he taught me Tiramisu.





I told him I don't fancy Tiramisu, maybe it's too sweet for me. I am a bittersweet chocolate person, because I think it feels relaxing to mix two different flavors, and melts it in my mouth.

But learning Tiramisu from Rojak was great. I think he loves food, every particular flavors transformed within. Of course, I hope he loves food as how he loves life...not every human can make something out of real passion.

And to the girl fated to be Rojak's girlfriend/wife...you are one lucky girl. Because he is gonna make food out of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment