Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been thinking...

I wonder how's the weather at Home now. I wonder if Dad and Mom are sleeping like the same position I saw them sleeping in that 2 weeks. I wonder, if I should wonder, How much are they thinking about me.

I had very short conversation with Dad via msn like last week. I told Dad that I was thinking about him and Mom that very afternoon, and he came online just to chat a few lines of wisdom words with me.

Like last Monday, I went out for a late (very late) dinner with colleagues at Brogus. Right after that outing, I went home with a very heavy heart. I knew I was afraid of something, which I have no idea what exactly it was. My heart was just pounding for the whole night, and I had to shrug it off in order to sleep.

And on Friday night, I've got a couple of missed call from Dad's handphone while I was away for a meeting. I called back, Dad asked if I've called Mom many times, because Mom's handphone got 10 over missed calls from an international number. They thought of me naturally, worried sick. Of course I hadn't, but I tried to build another conversation with them, but the line got bad. It was like less than taking-5.

And again, I've been thinking about them there after. I saw that Frances Yip's having a Charity Concert at KL soon. I thought if I should get the tickets for them for Dad's coming birthday. But I just didn't have the courage to do so. As I was munching on my Burger King today, it struck me to ring them up for casual talks, but I didn't have the enthusiasm to get my damn phone out.

I've been thinking...if I should call, I should call when I'm ready. And by getting ready means getting all my senses ready, and not just call for the sake of calling.

Maybe I've been tired at work lately. Therefore, I've been thinking, I don't want to do something for the sake of doing it. I'm already enough fake at work. Not with my parents.

And so, I've been thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment