Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'll be okay

Taking time away from work and be alone for a little while. So sound like I'm recharging myself with more positive aura. Before heading back to the battlefield again.

I haven't been getting my share of a good fortune cookie since I came here to restart a new career at Makati. Obstacles, a fair bit of bad encounters and whole damn lots of dissatisfaction sound more like it.

It was life and death at front-line Caspo Inc. It was a jungle out there, with so many predators eyeballing to terminate your existence -- just in case you are better than them. Not a single touch of humanity felt. My presence was a challenge. The iron lady side of me made it through the toughest days and hell sent a savior; brought me to Stellent Services Corp.

Many people were looking way on top to this position, making assumptions that life can be much better, fresher air, wider views and Yenny must be enjoying every piece of it. But as I said, hell sent the savior. Looking at the good side, still a savior. But the truth of it, it was from hell.

I am so energy drained today. I do not have the slightest energy to fight the war. Or so it seems, I am totally blasted with another deja vu, like I had it at 10th Floor. Maybe I won't find anymore predators here, but it is full of drama queens roaming like zombies. I see things, I hear things and I dreaded every scent of it.

I have made so many steps backwards to accommodate myself into the environment. I have taken all precautions and boosting my immune system for it. But I lost my chi balance by the end of the day. Like today.

Of course all these are not going to kill me or something. I believe, and realize that there's no place better than Home; not even workplace. That's why I must be way stronger and enthusiastically happier in order to achieve some tangibles I may not get way back Home. There will be a time when I step my foot back to my origin, and head start with a slower pace again. There will be a destination called Home that I can work my head off and yet still able to be with the person I loved dearly. And so I can take off all the weariness and make a slow dance through the night.

This will not make me fall, but I will remember how it feels like a tour in hell. It won't be so scary anymore when I look back to all these crap I had. I gained life experience. Bad ones.....but

I'll be okay....when it's time to call quit.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....I support you darling. There are always drama queens here and there no matter where you work. It depends on how badly they affects you. But, I know being you, you will have your way to handle them. So, don't because of these people, that you feel unhappy. Tired yes, but never let them make you fall.

    Trust me, all these are not going to stay long. You just gotta gather all your spirit and energy and give your best shot in the remaining months. So, that when you look back, you are proud of yourself.

    Drama queens ze ma, as Enrico says, "i actually love drama queen! u know why? i can watch it daily!"

    ReplyDelete