Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July...August...September..!!!

It will be the last day of June 2010 tomorrow. Grrrrreeeeaaaat.....and this proves that July 2010 is approaching in high speed.

And by July, I will be as busy as a ermmm.... crazy bee. By early of the month, I will be damn busy with lots of reporting for Q2 management's view & presentation. I believe that will occupy 2 weeks away from July. Then just in between and along the way, the World Cup 2010 will draw to an end (yeah!finally!). And that's when load of assessments to do. Verification la, analysis la, reporting la, coordinating la....bla bla bla la....Voila, there goes my July 2010.

And just when August comes....who can't say it's daydreaming time all over again?!? I believe there will be a soul-less Yenny roaming around the office. And just if you tend to stop by my workstation to ask something, there will only be 1 perfecto answer : I AM GOING HOME SOON......SAFE N SOUND *blink blink*

No comments:

Post a Comment