Monday, June 21, 2010

online gaming mortals!

Am getting bored with World Cup 2010 already. Those good teams doesn't play too well, and those not-so-good teams are great all of sudden. Phew~ wonder what's up with all this shit about soccer....

Well, even if my work has close relations to the World Cup; am trying my very best not to let it affect my daily life. I still go to bed once getting sleepy, irregardless who-vs-who later. As said earlier, it's really NO FUN when soccer evolves around your life 24/7. bangun bola, kerja bola, tidur bola, gila bola.....urrrggghhhh..~ so not me.

Anyway, good to hear that Mr. Vincent Tan got his first license to operate online gaming at Malaysia. Seems there's plenty of Malaysian friends looking forward to be home soon and still get a job as Online Betting Traders. Not surprised, as there are whole big bunch of people here accumulating wealth, but not knowing what sort of job to do if back home to own country. So, Mr Vincent: Do you want to be Jesus Christ here and save all Malaysian Online Betting Traders whom are currently working like mad cow at Manila? If yes, good news. There will be a Nobel Prize presented to you soon for being charitable LOLX

And another (bad) news for those problem gamblers out there in Malaysia - why don't you start counting down to days of losing your personal wealth; which inclusive of losing happy family bonds, too?

2 comments:

  1. You thought to come back and join it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nvr been in tht "category" didn't I ?? (('chuckles')) it was hell and I'm glad god's saving me much earlier. The air is much fresher, wealthier & healthier at Stellent.

    Anyway, I'll be HOME soon irregardless Mr. Vincent's hiring onot ^.^ so no fret

    ReplyDelete