Monday, June 21, 2010

why do jerks get married?

I was checking some out-dated mails in my Yahoo...quickly browsing through the list of recipients while brutally deleting off some spam/junk/very old stuffs. As I pulled my mouse nearing to the bottom of the page, a very interesting topic caught my attention.

Got a message from a ol'friend - Hey, you are invited to my wedding reception! whao whao whao....don't get it wrong here. My first impression was; which unlucky woman on earth would have made such unlucky decision!?!??! Her vision must be -1000 with very serious astigmatism. She could even be deaf, doubting if she hasn't heard any "stories" about this guy before uttering I-DO.

Irregardless if his wifey has any impairment, I was dumb-founded.

All I know about this guy is - a moron with very bad drinking attitude. And when drunk, a womanizer. And while womanizing, gets fucked up at all times. Gosh, there was not a single good stuff I see in him, even though we were quite an itemized buddy at that time. Why we were buddies? Don't ask. I literally forgive and forget.

And so we lost contact as I moved on to another job. We still kept in touch during the Friendster era; but he hasn't changed a little. So the connections were erased when I moved forward to the FB space.

And yet, now, he sent me his wedding invitation and the link towards his "wedding blog" burpz....yucks!

I still have to write it here honestly (it's my own blog anyway) that I have very little confidence that his marriage will last. And if the marriage really ends by 2 years, it should be a good news to his wifey. It's never too late. Since the girl is only 24, she might just need to waste 2 years time to really know he's a jerk. Anytime more than that, helpless ~ maybe she's a jerk too. Two jerks makes perfect marriage. Hah!

=============

Well-oh-well....do I sound too nosy here? Yea, people's getting married, nothing to do with me. But back to the topic of this blog...I'm just wondering why am I always targeted to know about failed marriages? I mean, couldn't there be a reason that God showers me with more of happy-ever-after(s) so that I can be a little princess-at-heart too? Can I just have the urge to get married too? Just like you, you, and you.....out there....

Way back last year 2009, whenever I ever fantasized about my own marriage, me in a wedding gown, my own family...I could still feel hope. At least I was still looking forward to it...someday.

Now, I don't want to talk about it, not even think about it. Fairytale marriage does happen, but I don't want it to happen to me. Not because I don't believe in fairytale, because I don't believe in marriage.

And yes, I don't want children. I want a puppy instead. Hey you, got the hint...? (blink blink)

No comments:

Post a Comment