Saturday, July 3, 2010

prediction.....or intuition...? WC 2010

I have guessed the outcome for today's match between Brazil and Netherlands accurately. I was hanging around at the pantry late evening to catch up with my routine coffee brew, when a colleague rushed in and asked "hey dude, any predictions for the match later *wink*...." Hmmppphh...all you guys coming over for me to get predictions huh~ Pay me RM3.60, I'll fetch you some tips.

So, I started my feng-shui crapz and told that fella...."Y'know, Brazilians are bulls. And you know what bulls does? They uses all their cocky energy and try to impress the viewers once the game starts. But a bull is never any cunning than the Dutch Ladies. Go for 1st Goal Brazil, then FT smacks down on Netherlands larrr....." and my friend was like dropped-jaw and said "sure-boh?"

Kan-ni-nia...believe me. I have great intuitions. That's what I'm partly paid for right?

All......Right. Netherlands 2 : 1 Brazil
==THE IMPOSSIBLE ARE GETTING POSSIBLE AT WORLD CUP 2010==

Do I need to further prove my intuitive skills..?

No comments:

Post a Comment