Saturday, June 12, 2010

FIFA World Cup. South Africa. 2010

My first day, first time celebrating FIFA WORLD CUP away from home. Well, I've never really celebrated FIFA even when I was home, but at least that World Cup fever was dragged on with a bunch of well-known friends.

This time, not only I'm feeling the heat at Makati City Manila Philippines - I'm part of the team that escalates this World Cup fever to everybody around the world. I'm part of the Online Soccer Betting Executive Team. Sounds great? Sounds exclusive? Sounds like I'm having lots of fun?

Proves that I'm having great fun knowing who's dead and who's not-so-dead during the World Cup.

South Africa VS Mexico 1-1
South Africa defense like shit and Mexico plays like dumb.
But I won correct score. So, I'm not in the dead category yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment