Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bad sleeping posture

I had very very very bad muscle cramps on my both legs yesterday. It was so painful that I took Paracetamol to reduce the pain. Only then I was able to walk, but my colleagues still commented that I look weird as I took every steps with utmost effort. I didn't bump onto anywhere prior to that and I'm very certain that it's not due to any of my irregular jogs - because I hardly hit the gym nowadays.

So after all thorough considerations, I blamed it on my bad sleeping posture. My bed is placed about 1 meter from the air-con and my feet is very near to it. I hated to get cold feet while sleeping so I bought a few pairs of comfy socks to keep warm. However, the socks aren't giving me enough comfort lately, as the weather turns cooler and dampness sets in.

Gosh, I must be curled in a furball position while sleeping which resulted to bad blood circulation - and therefore the muscle cramps.

I have just requested my maid to change the setting in my room. My room is not too spacious, so she was only able to help me change the bed's direction. Now, it's either I sleep facing the sliding door (balcony) or facing my room's door. I think I'd better sleep facing the sliding door.

With this new setting, my feet is no longer nearing the air-con. I hope this will not make me sleep in that furball position anymore....

Sleep Tight...Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment