Thursday, December 6, 2012

you Believe in Trust?

You don’t go running across the board and says Trust Me, and turn your back doing all sorts of nonsense. You’d give yourself a lighter note if all you’ve said was Believe Me, and still continue doing that nonsense. This weighs down a hell lot of effort, especially the effort to maintain a trust.

It is a whimsical action when all expectations are laid down to a trustee in the most awkward situation. Trust, is a sort of conviction, reliance and immeasurable faith to a defined thought, action or even a person. When these ingredients go overboard, all you lose is not only broken trust. You lose hope. Not surprisingly, you lose all connections in the speed of sound. Mind me, not speed of light. It takes a lot of bravery to acknowledge there is no longer any trust, just a speck of treacherous dust. This takes time.

Hence, let’s all get down naked from such elevated paradigm today. Rather than putting or laying your trust…just says -- I’d believe in that something-whatsoever-you-have-promised-to-deliver. See? This sound so much breezy! Believing offer more personal space for speculations. I’d believe you with a sense of doubt. Ta-da!

With fewer expectations, you get less attached. While you control your attachments, you get more control over your emotions. And ultimately, you are not afraid to get kicked with some harsh reality come-what-may. Yes, easy? Not quite.

I was so affected, that’s why all these craps are written here. If I have stronger verbal communication skill, I would have slapped all these words straight to your face. I didn’t because I’m not a good talker, and I made a promise to remain my composure and be at peace in my most agitated moment. You were lucky. Blek!

1 comment:

  1. Right decision doesn't mean everyone happy bout it.right move doesn't mean you willing or valounteer do it.

    What's right?if you are born nothing is right.

    ReplyDelete