Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Opportunities are hidden blessings !

I am at a pub where talented people sing for a living. When we talk about earning monies, I doubt if there are heavy burdens just like any regular work we (or I) would have. But I saw passion. Very heartfelt passion, as if there is only enjoyment in every notes of music there is.

I wanted to learn an instrument for Dad's birthday bash. Til now it remained as a thinking, just at the back of my head. No realization yet. I wondered why....

So much love is not sufficient? When you love to do something, passion follows.

Just like them now. I'm sure they love their job. Passionately involved.

It is time to act, enough with thinking yen!

Research, understand and act upon. I wish I'd still remember this the moment I say Good Morning to myself tomorrow.

I can write so I'm happy. I can fulfill so I'm blessed. Thank you, opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. http://musiced.about.com/od/beginnersguide/tp/tinst.htm

    ReplyDelete