Monday, December 17, 2012

ordinary people, extraordinary tale

I have always considered myself boring. Or less intrigued. Drop dead ordinary. Referring to a few conversations with someone that I would want to share my life with; I find my stories do make full-stop punctuation a lil too early. Like this article. I can’t possibly write a lot of other things. Things evolving me are only “this this and that that, and something like that” – mom’s language, need high tantric people to decode. *chuckles

But yea... I’d love to listen more than anything else. Or at times when I am done with listening, I’d observe. Or I can be doing both things concurrently, if the subject is really an interesting person that worth (both) my senses. And after all digestion of sensory enjoyment, all I could do is penning it down. Maybe this is not MY blog. This is YOUR blog. So much of my thoughts, expressions and experiences come from external rendezvous with every remarkable people that crossed my paths.

Too many beautiful stories I’ve penned here are collectively from beautiful people.

This month about ignorance and trusts, brought me to tour the innumerable limits of humanity. I have tasted that bittersweet distance of unawareness, even to some downright theory of bridging relationships. And that cue about trusts and beliefs, it was presented to me from some special homosapien that really ‘made’ my day with nothing but surprises unwelcomed. Although not very tasteful, but these things ordinary people gave, I received extraordinarily.

It was also profound when sunetra came alive and a special girl went through it with me. She was definitely more excited (or less excited with the concept of pain) and painted my regular boring day with colors. And this crappy guy that announced his Victory over his dream girl….I did a time-travel back to my teenager days! I thought only teenage boys do those kind of ‘animalistic’ announcement after getting their ‘prey’. But he did it once again, right before my eyes, and I was impressed. He tells me, excitement cum true love still exists – you just have to revive it. And then, that boring night of red-wines was cheered up by him! P/s: He was drunk on beer and shots--didn’t he…? No wonder lar so gungho! *blek

And what can I say about ronnystein -- all sorts of happiness, thankfulness and (of course!) also lame & mischievous episodes that I would never imagine could happen to me, is all happening in most fascinating ways. And definitely, it takes mutual effort to maintain this synergy. There are countless possibilities to limited abilities. Just like the (dumb) rule I’ve set for my bedding. I was vulnerable and all these years, I tried to suppress it with all the ‘buddies’ on my bed. Until the special first presence last night, I felt that I do have to relax and allow more possibilities to happen. Maybe it was disbelief, but that’s the inner truth about me. And do I have to make it clear I was weird? *geez

I cannot go through every month or person and make a summary. I am not good in summarization because I would end up writing another full fledge story out from the summary. Damn~

So this is dedicated to all beautiful people out there. My life was boring because I am not an initiator to make parties, events or conversations. But for each and every outing, gathering, or even through all your sensible chats – Yenny has got so much to write. And definitely as I write, I am a happier person.

Ordinary people, extraordinary tale….exclusively me! *winky

1 comment: