Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bye 2012 @ Thai

Destination - Koh Samui
24 12 2012

How did we get there? Mini bus! :) Seriously it was an enjoyable 6 hours ride. The mini bus passed many different villages of different cultures. I think I saw animism in Buddha's kingdom. Awesome. And met with a Colombian guy (geek) named Samir (what, I thought Samuel). Ya very geek. But not too geeky yet cos he dared to travel solo SEA. But yes, he looked geek-ed. I say so cos this is my blog (me bad). *chuckles

Checked in Samui Cliff View Resort. As the name goes, our room is seated at the cliff, over looking Samui open sea. A swimming pool to add the feel. And jacuzzi also with sea view, but we didn't use yet. Hmmm yenny don't like that soaking feeling. Skin moisture gone la. *yawn yenny is boring :P

Dinner time was such pleasure for my taste buds. We landed at an authentic local resto where even the locals throngs in nonstop. We had papaya salad(super chilli spicy! Didn't carry on cos we couldn't feel our lips later), green curry beef, tomyam kung, kangkong (no no spicy thank gawd), pineapple fried rice - yenny's all time favorite !!! Minus the papaya salad, please.

Xmas gift - SHE Blossomy. Loved it to the max. A thoughtful gift is heavenly. And when SHE album is concerned, it's nirvana ! *obsessive

Also.. a xmas gift mistaken for a proposal. Or was that a proposal mistaken for a xmas gift? Figured it out, it didn't matter. Leo said yes, in cloud form. Me? Still figuring out if merry me and marry me, rhymes?

2 comments:

  1. Is he proposing to you??!!!
    Tell me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sherine... And said YES I DO! Then we kept laughing like kena TOTO punya mood lol... Anyway, next is to bodek bodek Mr and Mrs Ho. Hope to see the kena TOTO face from them...

    ReplyDelete