Saturday, December 1, 2012

the beginning to an end

Here comes 1st Of December. Awkward. It feels that end of 2012 is approaching, but everything had just begun. At least, for me.

It is a wholesome chapter of revolution. Good things lost and found, in the most unexpected but inspiring ways. I am not counting the blessings as yet, because when good things become tangible...desires to own sets in. I can't confirm where is this heading, but sparingly building pathways that leads to needs of predetermined happiness.

It is beyond words to describe..some kind of possession that you get, but never owned. Hmmm... No, it shouldn't be pen this way. Not about possession. More like a different entity, but synergies had merged things together. And at some time, hopes are encouraging for a good blend of acquisition.

If I remained skeptical and maintained a distance, this beginning shall never end? I will take the chances, yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment