Friday, December 14, 2012

leo-moments now!

Can I say, this year end craze at work is finally over now? Who likes year end rush? Talking about work here, not shopping! Okay, I'm never a number person, and I'm mostly lazy to count discounted price while shopping. Get it? And there I struggled Budgeting Planner 2013 for the past few (disastrous) days. I am still lethargic now!

I need a good holiday, and I'm having it next week! Wheeeee..... Heavenly!

Miao miao Leo,
Remember my last trip to Bangkok and I got you the camouflage green shirt? You didn't get the chance to wear it. I wonder where did mom chucked it away. I've said that I would buy you something every Bangkok trip, because doggie clothes are so pricey at KL! Now... Hmmm.... Well okay. So how are you at Doggie Land huh? Miss you. Thinking of you! Thinking of us.

You will love to see the changes in me lately. If you are here, I'd bring you to my Little Nest, there's a swimming pool at rooftop! Ok maybe you don't like it there. But you can come in and stay with me. I can get you toilet trained and maybe at that corner I can make your sleeping mat. You love to cuddle and keep warm in cotton cloths right?

Or maybe you are still around, everything will never be the same as now. All events do really happen for a reason. You will only share moments with me in this very short term, because you came to my life to teach me what's thankfulness is all about. That nothing is permanent, but be thankful for every moment.

I am thankful for that special bonding you have given me, Leo. We never talked any language we both know, but you have never walked away at my lonely times. It is still very very touching when I remember, that night when I cried, you came and place your paw on my hands and rested your head on my lap. This, was beyond words. More than love.

Thanks, leo for coming into my life and leaving me with such priceless memories.

I have moved on. I have found Happiness. Now, leo... I want you to continue watching over me from Doggie Land so you will know if I have been loved truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment