Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It counts 12.12.12!

Everybody must be celebrating this date since yesterday. Me? I dozed off at dunno-wat-time. Until I received that lovely ding-dong call, and spent the only moment of 12.12.12 00:01 in sleepy head mode. *blush

I am now taking a hiatus from some meaningless row at work. I need a breather. Here I am at CBTL holding my a hot mocha latte and esse, chillaxing.

Until I spotted this piece of paper (or trash?) under the table. Yes I was nosy. I saw some chinese words, and I explored further. Meaningful, isn't it? Who on earth want to disown this? Or is this somehow dedicated to me?

Dear stranger,
Whatever situation you are in now, I wish you all happiness and pinky health. Only with these, you will draw yourself nearer to your dreams each day. If you are hurt or failed in love, don't fret. Love yourself more each day, just like how you want him/her to love you. In return, count your blessings and be thankful always.
Thank you for this note. You have made my day more special. And I hope someone will make your day too, with so much joy. Live Life Love.

Stranger, sorry I can't write chinese. But I know your notes, it is meaningful!

Happy 12.12.12 everyday.

1 comment:

  1. You went off at 00.12am.these special date.others or god will make it meaningful for you.happy for you.

    ReplyDelete