Tuesday, July 27, 2010

why Family?

JHPS: If u can comeback early 2 help ard. I dun think i b able 2 help anymore. Not only s does not respect me s also look dw on my son 4 being naughty n s is someone dat i care. I hv forgotten abt de past h s treated me cos give face 2 dad who brght me up.

YHFY: ur feel nw i understd.but all t years, all of us had done some thgs hurtful too.imagine if u terlanjur cakap n i'm mad at u, dnt u think its a waste of energy?

JHPS: I need time 2 digest but yr mom really 2 much. I been asking myself can i 4get. evytime i think abt it i will cry. Phaps u msn dad n ask him wat happen.

YHFY: i alrdy knw wht happen.i dnt blame u if angry or sad.my point is it worth 2keep this so long.as said,who nvr wronged?all of us did,but family nvr fails.

JHPS: De point is she never treat me as part f fly otherwise s wouldnt said to take ah tham or ah yee son 2 jump on de bed. i know wayne s naughty but a mom's luv 2wards their children r vy great. How s protects yew. My surname s ho

YHFY: if 1point like this u r nt family,think bck other points tht makes us family.wayne's birthday?home cook food?whn u had marriage problem? u can continue 2b like this n get angry.thn bcome like me n yew.d anger took our bond away for 7years.n ths time nvr return.so now on u dcide d road ahead.

JHPS: 4 de time being i need time 2 digest.

=========

Writing this, I don't mean to remember any sort of details which is happening at home now. I understand that, even if we are part of family; there are certain things that cannot be unified, because family values makes different meanings to every individuals.

I am writing this to remind myself, and to let you know; how important my family is to me. I don't grow up in a very big merry family. I only have dad, mom, bro, and aunt in my life when I was a kid. Whatever they said, or did...have been of greatest impact in molding this person I am today. Without them, what am I?

So at this age, when my family branches out -- Joyce's married so I have Wilson and Wayne. Bro's married and I have Carol. And later on, a few Ho's Jr to join in the bash.

I don't know how big will this family grow into. I just wish that every breath I have -- able to cherish all moments I have with them. I have missed so many magical happenings in the past out of ignorance, childishness and discontentment. I don't want to miss anything anymore.

That's why, your actions and words above hurts me very very deeply. I thought, without my presence at home, you would help me in taking good care of this family's harmony. You promised, that as long as we are together, that makes a family.

So c'mon dear. It's time to clear all your uncertainties away. Nothing, absolutely nothing can substitute the power of togetherness in a family. I loathes to see you sway away from this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment