Monday, July 19, 2010

shopping therapy

It doesn't hurt to indulge in some crazy shopping spree once in awhile. That is my dad's philosophy. So, as a filial kid, I always do as he said.

So I went shopping today. Til I almost drop. I went out with Vivian Ng, and we both shopped and window shopped. We both landed with our favorite bags. I got mine at 1400bucks and hers at 790 bucks. But I think her's nicer. Czeh...~ the grass is always greener on the other side, no?

Other than that, we hit La Senza, Face Shop, Skin Food, Landmark, The Ramp, Mango, and nearly got into Hard Rock. But we saved Hard Rock for another GNO next time, maybe with more gals then.

Phew....it was exciting and challenging. My heart races whenever I stood next to the cashier. Transferring the currency to my own country's, it felt like Additional Maths exams again.

But the bag is heaven for me. I didn't really fret despite the price, because I could hear the bag whispering; take me home....take me home...

So there goes my shopping day. What a good therapy. And let's start counting days for my next pay check.

No comments:

Post a Comment