Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simple...? yet special

Phew....it didn't turn out as bad as I had expected.....

Dearest Sis a.k.a my sweety angel:

yeah, you are right. Who don't really spill things up at work..? Maybe I was just being emotional. But feeling regretful after a bad day's at work would at least reminds me to be more careful next time. Or I can just tell myself that people can really have the right to be wrong at some situations.

It's great to feel your concern even we are so many miles away with each other. About your considerations about me not pouring out enough; I reckon it's just part of me that's been hidden in the wardrobe for quite some time. You know, shy little creature feeling awkward to "expose" herself at times...?

~~~~

If God would ask me what are the things I've accomplish in this life, I would answer Him that I've accomplished LOVE in my life.

A love which not only blessed by my family members, but also love from a total stranger in my life. A stranger which I accidentally and unexpectedly made friends with, and then it developed into something called sisterhood. I have a brother which I could never be as close to my sister. A sister which would know things about me more than my brother would know.

A sister named after Sherine Chin Oi Lian.

But if God says this is not sisterhood at all, then I would just tell Him that I don't really need any definition for it. I just feel it in my heart.

1 comment: