Friday, October 30, 2009

I moved like a sloth....! tired~

It is getting more & more busier each day. The peak season of online gaming is already coming in and people from all divisions are working ourselves out. I know this will continue at least towards end of November, and gosh I hope to be back home by end of December. Dumb HR just materialized a new rule that only 5 days of unused Annual Leaves can be brought forward every year. Damn. Of course this is affecting me. Many seniors are rushing to clear their AL by end of this year because they have accumulated many days of AL before this stupid HR ruling. Which means, due to lack of manpower, I may have to stay back in December. Damn Damn Damn....I hope I can be back. Newbies are always less fortunate...unfair!!!!

I had so many leagues to be taken of today until I forgot my dinner. Or lunch. I don't know which meal I've skipped anyway. But it was so sweet of Bobby today. He bought a piece of banana cake (my favorite!) and bring it over to my division today. He never do this kinda things for so long already. I'm not sure if he didn't have the opportunity to do so, or he was just plain ignorant last time. I think the latter describes him better. But whatever the past is like, he really did brighten my day with a simple gesture. Maybe these are the "petty" things I've always needed from him all the years. I don't really need a hippy life, or a big car, or a lavish candlelit dinner. Just something spontaneous and thoughtful. I wonder he got the message or not, but I really wish he's improving.

I'm so looking forward to next Monday. Dad & Mom are back from their China trip, and Mom bought me a knee-length white qibao a.k.a cheongsam (cannot really call it cheongsam cos its knee-lenght ;p). According to her, it is trendy & sexy type (sexy?!!?! I doubt it) Well, Dad will send me their pictures taken during the trip and also some other updated photos of all @ home...including my darling LEO. Ohhh...I miss this naughty brat. Dad says Leo is getting fatter and his coat of fur is more shiny compared to last time. Mom says he's got bigger buttocks now...hehehe...

It's raining so heavily now at Makati. Cold & lonely could be words to describe my situation now. But after reading Sis's blog, I don't feel so bad after all. Despite all the hardship and struggle here, I know someone precious is always thinking of me irregardless of any weather. Their support and blessings are true love with no boundaries!

1 comment:

  1. You can't come back in December?! Hey...that's unfair, you planned it earlier remember? But, what to do? Work is work. San lei san chu yuk. Can't escape.

    Based on what you have written, Bobby has really improved alot. Good to hear that. Keep it up!

    Be good, daddy's girl. We will support you. :)

    ReplyDelete