Friday, October 16, 2009

Daddy's Birthday 2009

It's Daddy's birthday tomorrow...All I could do was to send him a birthday greeting card, and pen down my most sincere wishes to him....The rest, I leave it to Bro, heard that he's bringing Dad & Mom out for dinner tomorrow night. Hopes that Carol would tag along too...!

No pictures to be downloaded for this year's birthday. I could celebrate Mom's birthday with her, but not Dad's. Nevertheless, may the dinner tomorrow be as warm as it can be, and may their happiness be spared to Makati City, The Philippines. I may miss it this year, but I can surely feel the celebration's going on!

As for me here, Guardian Angels please grant my prayers for many many many more happy, healthy & joyous birthdays for Daddy to have....!

No comments:

Post a Comment