Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a letter from Daddy....

Dear Yen,

You're a good girl.

I have already made up my mind , have to talk to my boss later this month or early next month. Dont forget I have to give him good advance notice. I reckon I can get out end Dec or sometime Jan/Feb.

Its no longer healthy for me to continue when I am no longer working as happy as I used to be. Somehow or rather, I have a gut feeling that opportunity shall come my way , without AE.

The bag have been working in this line since 1971, can you imagine. I am tired, sometimes very tired, though the money is good, but how much is enough or not enough. I decided health & mum come first, she has been alone at home for so many long years for example.

The only thing I want from you is not to worry about me, I'll be fine, really and you don't have to cut short your working years in Manila if you are happy there.

Love,
bag

1 comment:

  1. I doubt you will be happy there when what truly makes you happy is able to be by their side. Stick to your plan gal, I support you!

    Unless you married a tagalog boy... :P

    ReplyDelete