Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random...~~

1. Dad and Mom are in Shanghai (& a few other parts of china I don't know where) by now...I hope they are enjoying a safe & amazing trip this time. It's in conjunction with Dad's birthday & their 33rd year wedding anniversary. Well, they always liked China but I think it's a boring place. So "scenery" with no excitement. But what else can two old-bags be doing except strolling by the river banks...walk across mountains...*yawn yawn* So Ms. Smart (me!) had planned a family trip to Hong Kong Disneyland for next year! yeah yeah...Mickey Mouse...Donald Duck...I'm coming!!! Hopes Bro & Carol can tag along too...pre-wedding honeymoon, maybe..?

2. Got hold of Kok Sheng (Caspo) after work today. Was chatting around regarding my work here, and he asked if I'm blending well with life. Well, of course things are getting much better now compared to my first month here, but I'd still miss home! hehe..I'm telling everyone at Caspo that I'm missing home, guess to much of broadcasting eh..Then he did mentioned that I might be given an opportunity to try out the Training & Development Dept too, but not too soon. Gosh, my heart was pounding! I didn't know I can do that job here. I mean trying is already a very big step for me. If I'm given the chance, God knows how much happier I would be....erm...dear Santa, you heard my Xmas wish already?

3. My relationship with Bobby here has improved so much ...after traveling so many miles away from home. I didn't notice until my colleague teased me about it today. She said my face sparkles whenever he's in the subject of the conversation. Well, he's really a great great companion for me here. He took good care of me when I had my first gastric attack here all alone, and it was so warm that he had waited for me to finish work so we can catch up dinner together. Even though our working shift is totally different and I don't get to see him often, but I appreciate that he takes up the courage & initiative to get together on his off-day. Well, "dated" him for a beer session this Wednesday nite, and I hope it goes well.....gee....got a tingling feeling like our first date outing ;P hope there will be pictures taken that nite so I can post it up!

4.I'm quite independent at work today...which means, my senior had "released" his watchful eyes on me and gave me more freedom to perform. Even it was a little messy, I am fairly satisfied with my full performance. At least I was enjoying it. Another step forward to the Online gaming industry. Good news.

5. I've found Care Bears here in Makati City! I remembered fondly that I used to have a Rainbow Care Bear when I was very small...about 5 years old perhaps. That cartoon was still a hit during my pre-school time and I loved it so much. Each Care Bears have their own power and it is shown on the chest ( or is it on their tummy?). Whenever Care Bears saves the day, they would all shines their respective powers through their chest (or tummy?). Then it would be all-well ends-well again....I was so silly that I nearly bought a Care Bear soft toy over at e-Bay because I can't find it anymore anywhere at Kl Toys"R"Us or other leading toy shop. But the price is usually hiked up if we buy via online so I gave up. Now here in Makati, I saw small Care Bears toys at the Amusement Arena, and I'm damn sure they are selling like hot cakes here. I'm gonna get myself a Rainbow Care Bear soon! No doubt!

7 comments:

  1. Wow.....your this post damn attracted me. It reflects exactly the Ho Foong Yen that I know.

    Good to hear that you are going Disneyland next year. Can bring mum and dad for tour. Must be one of your biggest wish. I've always wanted to bring lunz there. Maybe one day when he is bigger like 7-8 years old.

    Good to hear also that your work seems to be progressing well and not to mention your relationship with bobby. No matter who you choose to be with in your life, sis will fully support you. If you love him, hope there will be good outcomes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I also want care bear! Used to be one of my fav cartoons as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help but to comment. You actually mentioned your bro here. Things got better between you and him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. exactly the HFY that u knw..? then which HFY that u didnt really know??!?!?!
    2.no prob with yr Carebear request. tell me which character is your fav. i get 1 4u here....
    3.bro is gettin' married soon. he shud be more matured now. i want him to know family bond never dies. and i really like my future sis-in-law. nice girl. should be welcomed to Ho Family with our warmest acceptance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. The one that you were before you left for Makati. Most of the time, I felt that you would rather hide everything in your heart than to confess it. But, in this post, you are pouring everything out sincerely, which makes me felt the old you. Gum jek!

    2. Ermm....I can't really remember the characters dear. The memories has faded. All I know that this cartoon existed when I was small and I loved to watch those bears in action.

    3. Good to know that things got better for you and your bro. Unlike mine....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Then I'll pour out more often ;p
    2. Then I'll just grab a power that I think suits you...Care Bears rules..! (must find a day out initiative to buy it!)
    3. Things didn't really got better between me & bro. In fact, nothing happened. I was just imagining...and hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha....tks tks. I thought you told me before that with less hoping, you get lesser hurts. But anyway, ain't life is all about hope?

    Miss you....

    ReplyDelete