Sunday, September 6, 2009

Counting the days~~~I can't wait...!

Daddy and MomMom will reach Makati City in approximately 168 hours to go...well, which counts to about 7 days later. I've never felt this way before; the eagerness to see them both so so so much. Have I really taken them slightly for granted in all these 27 years, or I'm finally given a chance to recognize the pain of missing my parents...?

MomMom's birthday falls on next Sunday, the day they touch-down at Manila. Whatever it is, I prayed hard for their safe and enjoyable journey throughout. I have a full incredibly smart (ehm-ehm) event planned for mom's birthday with me here. Well, they will reach the airport at 5pm and I'll let them settle down at hotel first. After work about 10pm, I'll take a cab (with a surprise birthday cake) all the way to Mandarin Oriental and "book" a group of performers at the hotel lobby's lounge. Once i bring Mom & Dad to the lounge, I'm gonna make damn sure that they sing a graceful Happy Birthday song to her....and I hope she know how much I love her, and I look forward to so so so many more happy, healthy and blessed birthdays for Mom & Dad to come....

I can stay awake and think about this the whole day. The sweetness of having them in my thoughts can really cleanse away all negative aura contains in me.

It is not deniable that I do have my struggles here. Gee, not easy money I've earned here, 'ya know. The challenges of going through the learning process, the expectations of doing well and to ensure no silly mistakes made each day, and last but not least the adaptations of staying under one roof with complete strangers. Well, uhm... all that I have to get is a brand new life experience here. And I really mean to highlight the word "life" as I don't trace any of my previous living style I had in KL. I do feel very much like a different person(but not losing my identity) trying to fit into this rat race. Trying to get my piece of cheese, so I can go back to my clan (HOME!) asap.

Well, my mind is re-directed to Mom and Dad again...and I'm glad to know that I have always kept their love essence with me 'til today....and everyday.

I really can't wait already...I hope 13th Sept comes with no worries, well and happy. Buddha's blessings.......

No comments:

Post a Comment