Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SuperDad & SuperMom @ Makati

God blessed me with immeasurable happiness on 13th Sept 2009....I think it will be the most memorable "re-union" with Daddy & Mommy after 8 long weeks apart from them. I knew it will be special, but I just can't express in words alone how I felt the moment Daddy opens the door of the hotel's room. Daddy gave me a big hug and says, "ohh...I miss you, daddy's girl....." Mom was standing next to dad, watching us gladly. Well, Mom is always the less expressive one, but I could hear her heart beats so fast when I gave her my hugs too. I got a sudden choke of breath, and I thought "I shouldn't be crying..."

(Tien Hau Restaurant, Mandarin Oriental Makati)

(Room 701, Mandarin Oriental Makati)

(Haagen-Dazs, Glorietta Makati)

(in my room, Easton Place)

37 hours with Dad & Mom at Makati....I've tried my best to make full use of every seconds I have with them, but I was praying hard that every minutes ticks off slower than it should be. I have so much to tell them, and there are countless questions I wanted to ask about home....I wanted to see them so much that even a blink of eye becomes unnecessary. I just miss them so much, that I begin to query myself if working here is really all that I wanted to do....

Daddy, Mummy....you both must really really take good care of your health since I'm not around at home. With your top pinky health, I would feel much relaxed to work hard here in Makati....and please promise me that you will wait for me to be Home again very soon, and let me have the opportunity to take good care of you for the rest of my life. You both completes me. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu...

2 comments:

  1. I can even feel the happiness myself when I was reading your blog. Am truly happy for you every second. But the thought that is working in Makati a thing that you ever wanted? In the early days you might thought that that was what you wanted but sometimes when you have not missed something, you will never know how important it is to you.

    You may get to see the world. But is there something that you are really missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, saw your comment on my blog. My division is really hiring. But I did not know what is the progress. Let me ask my boss tomorrow and will let you know. Wait for my news.

    ReplyDelete