Monday, September 7, 2009

1st Official Day @ CC

It's every trainees' first official day out to the field today. Even though I went out a week's earlier than the rest of the group, I do feel the pressure and anxiousness to perform at my best today. I remembered telling my own trainee (at MAA's training classes) that one should not take things for granted as a newcomer forever. Now that "newcomer" feeling is pouring in to me as I'm taking my first step as junior today.

I still think I'm very slow at work and I had not helped to lessen any of my senior's burden. I asked Eric if there's any extra work that I should learn while at home to improve myself, and he just said 'Don't worry, this is only the second week for you...' uhm-uhm.....how many more second week(s) do I have so that I can put it up in order for me to be tactful, competent and effective? Reflective moments.....

@ home
Gosh, it is so damn challenging to live with a bunch of ladies here. Maybe I would prefer to live with a bunch of guys, rather than dealing with a handful of emotional-ridden, hormonal imbalanced ladies. Well, Jacelyn and Susy had a big fight over something so petty last night. They were practically shouting at each other like kids quarreling over toys. And I was involved into this cat fight because I'm always the less emotional one at home. They thought I can help to stop the fight, but in fact I so wanted to give each of them a big slap on the face and yell "stop being so childish and get on with your lives, bitch!..." well well....of course I didn't get to do that and they both actually took steps back when I said enough is enough.

And now, the cold war begins at home. I prayed hard that this cold war will last forever, because less talking can provide less problem. Since everyone will be stationed with their respective working shifts, I hope I can finally settle myself in a zero-babbling environment at home. Let me "rest" in peace after a tiring day's at work.

ughhhh...I miss HOME.....


1 comment:

  1. True as you said, less the talking, less the problem. Btw, pretty annoying to have people shouting over your ears. Just try to avoid la.

    Gosh, miss you. Have a nice time with mum and dad. Blessing.

    ReplyDelete