Monday, September 21, 2009

new>Hsemate...

I heard there's a new housemate moving in by next week...don't know what type of person she's like. Since Roslina moved out to stay with her boyfriend, there's an empty bed in room3, and I've always hoped the management will arrange for a new housemate very soon. Well, maybe the theory of "the-more-the-merrier applies, but this moment I'm very skeptical about it. Too many dissonance moments happened at home in just such a short time, and I'm already afraid of anymore problem-makers to join in.

Well, maybe it's too early to tell. Or maybe I'm just blogging in just for the sake of writing something. Or maybe I'm just plain boring~~~that's why so many "maybe" popped out in my writing today....a perfect sign to show I'm not paying full attention in words enrichment..ha ha

It's my off-day tomorrow! Hope it goes well, ends well >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment