Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thanks, Bernard & JoLin

I have shared something on my Facebook page today. I have seen something that gave me an instant chill, and I am teary eyed right here in a cafe, alone.

I've forgot how long I didn't let myself just cry. Just lay the cards and say yes, I'm vulnerable.

This video, didn't moved me only because it is about relationship or marriage or anything. This video is a reminder of a Promise. Anything that said to be done, and most often than not forgets because naturally things are taken for granted. Time is the biggest enemy of a pure promise. Either forgets, or it is naturally forgotten.

I have promised myself too. And I forgets. Just like the video, comes 20 or 30 years later.....I am not going to be happy of myself if I forgets this promise.

And those promises that you have given to me, is still with me. I hope time is being kind to you.

Enjoy the video at my FB page, bloggers. And if you are just a follower of blogs, feel free to search for the video link at FB via Bernard Hiew.

All of us need some reminder here and then. Live Life Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment