Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's been 365 days, Leo

dearest Leo,

There goes 365 days since you leave me; and you crosses the rainbow bridge to your doggie land. How many days there equals my 365 days?

To me, it felt almost forever. Almost. It hurts like that.

People convinces me, you definitely got a better life right now. Or maybe, you have reincarnated and then we may have crossed our paths somehow. But they don't quite understand.

You took a piece of me with you. And that forever remains with you.

What haven't we done when you were around? So many things!

Dear Guardian Angel,
Last year today, I have placed my little poodle, Leo at your guardianship. I believe Leo will be a good doggie at your pure land, and I've promised we will cross paths again when the right time arrives.

Dear guardian, should there be good karma which I've accumulated along the way, please may I share with Leo today. May the beauty of Dharma blesses Leo's well being. And if Leo needs to learn again, let it be the wonderful lessons of Dharma.

Ok, Leo. So be a good doggie there. I love you, and thank you for coming into my life.

Namo Buddha-ya Namo Dhamma-ya Namo Sangha-ya
Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu

No comments:

Post a Comment