Thursday, April 11, 2013

covetous

Jealousy is...
that roses' thorn that makes you bleed
that winter's snow that falls beneath
that very moment of faith slowly creeps...
away from me, towards her and you

Go on, and on to compare
when all left to me was despair
dungeon of a worthless pair, this only
could never mend you, wholesomely

I'd wished you had enjoyed very much
because if you hadn't
nothing, only desires burns
within, inside of me so eternally
til life beyond us, and her
would never ends

Only so much that I could do
let silence in, in this vacuum so deafening
Where ignorance is heavenly blissful
I'd look again, and that still shadow
forever in daylight or night

Night like forever, me laying beside you
and burns...
you allowed to, you wanted to
You chosen me


ar•te•nus\

No comments:

Post a Comment