Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Big happy Ng's Family !!

I definitely spent more of my youth with Ng family compared to the Ho's. Can't dispute, cos I go to popo and ah gong house almost every weekend, while mamma only visits us like 3 times a year...or sometimes just once.

And, the Ng family is also such large croods! Popo got 6 daughters and 4 sons. Ya, very fertile eh. And loving too. As a result, I grow up will all of my ah-yi's and yi-jeung's. Some are fierce, some funny and some weird. Ya, these run in the genes, I guess. But they are all very close to me, like they formed a part of my childhood framework.

Today, tai-yi passed away. I feel rather uneasy. A part of me wanted so much that she can attend my wedding. Although I didn't like spend lots of time with her, I feel the loss too.
And also, when yi-yi passed away I think 2 years ago, no one even told me about it! I was ironically told that she passed away when I mentioned to visit her. She was bed-ridden when I last saw her.

They are my ah-yi's. They are big part of my memories. They will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment