Wednesday, November 30, 2011

last day of November 2011

So fast it's Wednesday already. And now, the end of Wednesday is fast approaching. There goes the last day of November 2011. Tomorrow will be the last month in 2011. Then gawd knows what happens next year...I wish you can hear me sigh now..~~~~~~

Daddy must be getting ready to board the flight to Japan. I'm happy for him. He always wanted to visit Japan; with Mom in fact. But no one knows what Mom must be thinking. She just refused, irregardless. But I'm convinced that they are both old enough (yes, very old indeed) to decide where and when to go places. I just wish a safe and enjoyable journey to Daddy, and may Guardian Angels be with him all the time. Miss you, Daddy...and come home in pinky health soon. Don't forget my Issey Miyake!

My mindfulness have been quite bad lately. I couldn't recall some of those things that matters to me. I always find myself writing notes on pieces of paper. Or using MyNote at htc to help me remember better. Like moment ago, I was searching high and low for my laptop adaptor. Gawd knows where was it. Downstairs, under the aquarium. I must have left it there when I used the laptop at the living room last ..... week. Yes, I forgot matters that just happened a week ago. And I'm not even 30 yet. Not so soon, at least.

Let's talk about age. I have been thinking what 30 should mean to me, personally. I don't know, I couldn't find a clue. Everythings seems to be changing each day, but I don't feel time flies. People around me still positively (and somehow unpleasant at times) impacting my living the same ol' way they did ten years back. I am still ME...except for a few fine lines erupting from the corner of my eyes. But am counting my blessing as I have accumulated those smiling lines too. I have been good. Not too bad. And that's it!?!? That's my 30 years passed? What about buying my own home and move out? What about get tie the knot like how most of friends my age does? Or what not...experience the wonders (and joys?) of pregnancy? Uh-Uhhh...No ...Hold me back. My imagination is sucking me to a grey anatomy deep in my mind.

If things are meant to be, it will eventually happen. At 30, I am no longer asking 'why'. I'd rather contemplate 'how'. Now I need a man whom can lead me to accomplish the 'how' direction. Why a man? I don't know and I never ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment