Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dino-ism!

Love makes you look forward to everyday, every moment.

It was an amazing week. About 9 days to be precise. I looked forward to everyday. Eventhough I had pulled through boring hours at work, but at least I know there will be someone waiting for me at that zebra crossing.

That night at LCCT feels just like last night. Then, all the rush and tardiness of travelling south were filled with lots of joy and laughter...amidst some moronic Taiwanese whom were bunking in. Then...by the time we are back to Central, gosh...we were so sick that it cost us 2 days of hangover. But it was still worthwhile. Like I told you, I don't feel tired at all even when I was at work on Thursday and Friday. Because I had you. Just you, and I don't need anything more special occasion. Maybe the travelling really drowned us a lot, and so fast it's Saturday...and today. And tonight, you are leaving again.

Of course I will miss you. I was staring blankly at the walls of my bedroom...thinking. Damn, coming days..weeks...months must be so boring! I must find some agenda to feel like real again! If not, gawd knows I lived life like a plastic. But but but...I don't think I am foolish enough to ask you to stay. Eventhough I know it will be good to have you near me...but reality is the ultimatum reason.

At some time in life, you will know that eventhough you love a person, you don't need to keep him in your life all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment