Saturday, November 19, 2011

Health Report Card

There's so much to tell from a few drops of blood for a pathologist. I feel so naked, bare-all and transparent to a pathologist. I imagine him (okay, I imagined the pathologist is a hunk) studying the micro cells in my body...and in blink of eye then able to produce a report revealing if I have been good to my body or not -- in this gawd damn 29 years. He can tell me what sort of damage I have done to my organs because I ignored the facts of nourishment it always needed. He can also guessed correctly if I have been a naughty girl intoxicating myself unnecessarily over the years. He knows my body injuries by analyzing the weak bone structures and over-stressed muscles from prolonged lack of exercises. I am so very extremely see-through now.

This make me feel like waiting for my year end exam report card in school. The teacher with weird looking spectacle frame looked me into my brown eyes and said "Foong Yen, you have not been revising, didn't you...". Geez..chill right down to spine!

Apart from the academic test, career KPI, achievement scores....I just forgot that there's the health report card too. Health and Money. Which is important? Money. Because without money, how do you ensure that you sleep right, eat right and live right? Ever seen a homeless with pinky cheek and tip-top health? But...you've got all the money you can make within shortest notice, and tomorrow you are almost dead. What's the point then?

Everyone got only 24 hours with them. It's how you segregate your time, attention and thoughtfulness that makes you a real person. A real, living person.

No comments:

Post a Comment