Sunday, November 13, 2011

it's mutual hatred, naturally

It's been so many years..almost a decade by now. I still think all of you are stinky hypocrites, you still think I'm acting distance. Like i always remind myself, why should I go that extra mile to please someone not worth the patience. I could still remember what happened at this home when all of you plotted the same to hurt me. That wound will never heal. It aggravates me the same when i hear or meet anyone named Grace. Just the same way it reminds me of how i should hate all of you.

I cannot tell you why i didnt give up even until now. Maybe just a barbaric side of me proving to all of you that I'd stay to continue haunt you, and make you think again how to hurt me again with another hideous plan you have. Another Mary, Jane or Sally, maybe? Why not you try, cos that is another way of proving it is right and ok that I feel disgusted.

Now, do or say..it sounds more appropriate if it is called complain. Yes, go ahead and discuss among yourself how bad a girl I am, how u don't like me comparing to that girl. How difficult it is to have me around. Bla bla bla.

Thank you. I am immune because all of you gave me such good lesson learned. It's either you continue to hate me or let's bring on the game. I am no longer as fragile as i used to be. Wish all of you peaceof mind, and shall happiness prevails

No comments:

Post a Comment