Friday, November 25, 2011

what the (hell) week !!

Saturday. Morning. I woke much earlier than I usually do in weekends. Dad and Mom happily waited for me to have breakfast together, and I was already planning what to have while brushing teeth. I drove them out heading to Mama Love Pork Noodles. Yeah, a name too cool for a pork noodle shop ehh. I was waiting for my turn to exit the T junction like usual. I even told Dad that I find most drivers very stupid because they like to speed and give their own car a loud thud crossing the bump. All because they refuse to give way to cars (like me) exiting the junction. And the next thing I know, my car got hit. Real bad. And the rest, I hope is history. The experience at the police station was dreadful, not to mention it was such bad luck to meet a moronic 'runner' of insurance claims.

Sunday. Whole day. Was moodless. No positive aura at all. Not anywhere. Not anything right had yet happen to me.

Monday. At work. I have never met any idiot so acting smart in an organization at all. I hate internal auditors. Especially those dumb and brain-like-asparagus internal auditors.

Tuesday. Medical attention needed. Awfully needed. Chest congestion. Stiffness from my neck, shoulder and under arms. Went to see the panel doctor. Wasn't very attentive, she was even lazy to examine what is really wrong with me and diagnosed - ribs inflammatory. What the H?

Wednesday, Thursday. Still at work. The asparagus brain cells in the auditor's head are growing mushrooms. They become more idiotic everyday. Can't beat their stupidity. When you can't fight them, join them. Let them be. My daddy is not a German, and he definitely don't own the Company. Who cares if Allianz can't survive a disaster after all. I am not the only person affected. If the auditors don't get paid, they can eat their (mushrooms/asparagus) brains out!

Friday. My battery is ... showing red light. Blinking red light. I need to rest. I am truly madly deeply in 'pain'. My chest is painful. My muscles are tight. My heart is broken. My cheating heart....is not broken. I was just hopeless and seriously demotivated. About my passion towards BCM, handled by a bunch of sogged asparagus-like mushroom heads. Auditors' heads to be precise. So, all these lame jokes had resulted to a sick body taking MC. I need some breakaway.

That was such a week. I don;t know what lies ahead. But, if rainbow really exist, please show me some sunshine soon. Cos, it seems like it is still drizzling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment