Saturday, December 3, 2011

my December 2011

I wish I'm at Makati City in a blink of eye. Blink..Blink..Blink..Blink..Blink.....Ok I am still here. Sadistic.

December was the best month I had at Makati. I miss the Symphony of Dancing Lights at Ayala Triangle. I so wanting to hear a Xmas Carols by kids and adults alike at malls now. I want to stroll the street at night with cool breeze brushing my skin, accompanied by colorful bright lights decorated at buildings or any corner of the street they can find place to set-up. I want to joke and guess if the shadowing figure up-front the quiet street is a real man or Jesus statue. I want to be there at Makati this December, so much more than any other month.

I wish, but I know how slim the chances are happening. I can't go.

I have a personal aim to accomplish next Monday. I want to go study again, and I want to try my best and get that gawd damn certification. I want to, like I've always wanted to be Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) Certified. I hope I can, I will try to be. Om Ah Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi. May I be bestowed with wisdom and mind clarity to pass this assessment.

Therefore, I don't think it is good time to dream yet. Life has it's time for reality, and this coming week definitely requires it. I have the blessing. All I gotta do is make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment