Friday, April 22, 2011

size does matter

I am officially and publicly enlarging in size. Yea, I'm fat. And getting fatter. Extra hideous fats are bulging from my waistline. Cellulite and concrete fats are building around the thigh area. I'm helpless.

I've stopped the hormone pills with effective 18 April 2011...which counts to...ermm almost 11 years 2 months of taking oral hormone pills, everyday without fail. Well, except for that 7 days which I'm suppose to see red.

My monthly menses are no longer regulating well, even with the medication. The contents of the pill is not helping my body reacting normally like how it used to. More and more dead blood cells are accumulating inside, because it is not flushed out every month. I either get very dark, or almost black, clots monthly or it's just pathetically dried blood...

And so I've stopped medication, and hope my stubborn body is coping without. Nevertheless, close monitoring may help in knowing what my body really wants, and if new course of tablets are necessary.

What my body wants? Hmmpphh...CRAP. I don't even know what I want. How would I know what my body wants? Life's ironic...I call it a day.

Medically proven...there will be sure some kinda funny reaction my body will make. Which is happening now.....weight gain, bloated tummy, back pain, mood swings and skin irritation. Good news, I'm getting all the above, I think. Except for a bloated tummy, which I reckon will attack soon enough as I'm already getting the extra kg's.

Now...tell me what's about a doomed life ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment